Priorities of the regional development 2021 – 2025
Priorities of our Regional Programme
- Deversifying of businesses
- Boosting smart specialisation and research, development and innovations
- Improving know how and education possibilities
- Improving the accessibility and sustainable mobility
- Promoting an attractive community structure
- Safeguarding biodiversity and sustainable use of natural resources
- Increasing inclusion and well-being
- Preventing inequality
- Promoting culture and sports as a competitive factor for the region
In Kymenlaakso we implement The Innovation and Skills in Finland 2021–2017 Structural Policy programme which supports business, energy, climate, innovation, education and employment policies, as well as activities against exclusion and poverty. More information here
Regional Council of Kymenlaakso provides funding for development project implementing Regional Programme priorities with European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Just Transition Fund (JTF) and national level funding (AKKE).
Copyright Kymenlaakson liitto 2023-. Oikeudet muutoksiin pidetään.